The Transition to MPS made easy:
We do the work to get started at NO COST to your practice:
Once a contract is initiated, MPS works swiftly to install, train you and your staff, and implement our systems. We work closely with you and key members of your staff to develop a workflow which works best for both parties - our goal is to create a seamless working partnership with your practice.
Before our services commence, we will:
- Become familiarized with your EMR/EHR (if needed).
- Review your current superbill and make necessary changes to update CPT & ICD codes (if needed).
- Create a professional customized superbill for your practice/specialty (if needed/wanted).
- Review your fee schedule(s) to ensure maximum allowed reimbursement (if needed).
- Review coding nuances and give tips specific to your specialty to ensure maximum revenue.
- Install any software/hardware in your office and provide training for your staff on the solutions utilized.
- Establish and implement an agreeable daily workflow/routine for your front office staff to follow.
- Establish and implement an agreeable communication method between your staff and our office.
We make ourselves available via cell phone and email for after-hours communication if necessary. We strive to make the transition to our services as smooth and painless as possible to ensure no disruption in cashflow.
Or Contact MPS
Virginia - (703) 249-8500
Maryland - (410) 881-4000